Specialist Fertility Counsellor - Mind-Body Approaches
Stress Management Consultant
Fertility Mind-Body Health & Wellness Coach
Ann Bracken AMBACP, AMIACP, AMBICA is a Specialist Fertility Counsellor, Author and Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist and ACT therapist, offering Online Fertility Counselling (Zoom, Skype, Telephone). Also, specifically trained in Online Therapy, Ann has provided therapy online for seven years. Previous to this she was in hospital/clinic/private practice settings since 2009. She is also qualified to provide Mind-Body Fertility Health & Wellness and Stress Management
Ann is an Internationally Accredited Member with BICA. She is qualified and accredited as a Fertility Counsellor, CBT Psychotherapist (BACP & IACP), Yoga Teacher, Mindfulness Trainer and Fertility Mind-Body Wellness Coach. Ann is also qualified in Nutritional Therapy. Ann tailors each Fertility Counselling/Coaching appointment to the individual needs of the client.
Online - Specialist Fertility Counselling includes:
- Support fertility counselling for Individuals and Couples undertaking assisted fertility treatment
- Implications counselling for Donation - sperm/eggs or embryos. Usually 1 x Appointment.Includes report writing if required for fertility clinics/hospitals
- Relationship support counselling for couples
- Mind-Body Fertility Coaching Support with dietary changes – using CBT, Mindfulness, Body Psychotherapy & Nutritional Therapy with between session handouts
- Specialist Fertility Counselling Throughout treatment or beyond - Reduce stress, increase resilience and self-compassion, establish self supportive thinking and self care patterns. Book CBT/Counselling/Coaching in the Online Calendar or email: email@example.com to arrange.
- Therapy Fee: 100 per Implications Therapy Session and includes report letter if required. Book Implications on Calendar or email to arrange an appointment.
- Therapy Fee: 90euros/77stg for Specialist & Mind/Body Fertility Counselling
Stress Management Consultancy
- Integrating Mind/Body Health & Wellness support to reduce mind and body stress with CBT Fertility Counselling, Relationship support, Mindfulness stress reduction, Nutritional Therapy, Yoga and therapeutic journaling.
- Stress Management Consultancy includes 3 x 1.5 hour sessions £120 per session. To book this, please email Ann on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your online booking, it can be helpful to receive a short paragraph outlining what is brining you to therapy now. This helps us to keep the therapy focused on your therapeutic goals. You can send this to: email@example.com
You can also look at my video opposite to see how Online Fertility Counselling works.
My most recent book, Mind Body Baby (Yellow Kite publishers) integrates CBT Psychotherapy, Mindfulness, nutrition, yoga and Mind/Body practices to support couples and individuals as they journey through natural and assisted fertility treatment. It also includes the Foreword from Fertility Mind-Body Health pioneer and Harvard University lecturer, Dr Alice Domar. Ann trained in Dr Domar on having a Mind-Body approach to therapy support.
Previously, I worked as a lecturer in the department of Psychology at Glyndwr University and as Senior Fertility Counsellor at the Lister Fertility Clinic, London and Sims IVF part of the Virtus fertility health clinics. I also provide Implications Fertility Counselling for Beacon Care and other clinics in the UK, US and Ireland.
As a certified Fertility Mind Body Programme Trainer, I provide workshops and training programmes for both individuals, couples and clinics in Fertility Mind-Body Health & Wellness.